db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyas Kaushik <Shreyas.Kaus...@Sun.COM>
Subject Running Rowsets tests against Derby database
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:35:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have been following the Derby project on Apache for quite sometime.

I have experimented using the Derby database with JDBC Rowsets
implementation which is part of JDK 5.0.

I am pleased to infrom that we have run all the RowSets Implementation
(JSR 114) tests against the Derby database.We have a pass percentage of
about *88%* which we feel is great number to begin with. We hope to make
it better as we go ahead using Derby.

I am interested in the progress of Derby Project and would like to
contribute actively going forward.

thanks,

Shreyas Kaushik
Sun Microsystems,Inc.