db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Anyone going to ApacheCon?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:41:38 GMT
I was thinking that with the code contest (see
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=announce@apachecon.com&msgNo=91),
it'd be nice if Derby techies were available to answer questions about
Derby.

There's the BoF scheduled for Monday night. But there's also going to be
a "Derby table" that might be a nice focal place for people to ask any
questions they have -- but we also need techies to answer questions.
Also, I need to find out what this "Derby table" is -- I'm assuming
techies can hang out there if they like, but I've never been to
ApacheCon before so don't know what the setup is like.

Anyhow, I'm going. Anyone else?

 -jean