db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Anyone going to ApacheCon?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:41:38 GMT
I was thinking that with the code contest (see
it'd be nice if Derby techies were available to answer questions about

There's the BoF scheduled for Monday night. But there's also going to be
a "Derby table" that might be a nice focal place for people to ask any
questions they have -- but we also need techies to answer questions.
Also, I need to find out what this "Derby table" is -- I'm assuming
techies can hang out there if they like, but I've never been to
ApacheCon before so don't know what the setup is like.

Anyhow, I'm going. Anyone else?

View raw message