Hello Derby Users

We are going to use Derby as an embedded data base for thousands of applications we deliver to the market.
However, we have a simple database with a not so easy query that takes about 0.016 seconds in Oracle and 2.5 sec in Cloudscape (Derby).
I posted a question about hints and found out that there are no hints in Derby right now.
We tried to see the index usage but couldn't.

How can I optimize a query in Derby? How do you do it? Is there a tool? Is there a command line parameter?

Please help. We want to use this database.

David

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Scanning of this message is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software in conjunction with virus detection software.