db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandeep A(asandeep@csa.iisc.ernet.in)" <asand...@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
Subject Re: Query Optimization Tool
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:45:33 GMT

hello david,
your mail is not clear
iam Sandeep working on implementing PLASTIC inside derby
PLASTIC is a friend to optimizer
we didn't find any good ways by which we can extract the plan from derby
unless we change the source code.
We are currently working towards this issue.
Once we finish it one can view plans through our PLASTIC

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, David Zonsheine wrote:

> Hello Dev,
> My projects dev department is going to switch from HSQL (and other
> databases) to Derby.
> We are looking for a query optimization urgently for one of our projects.
> Do you know any graphic tool we can use or buy?
> Thanks,
> David Zonsheine
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom
> they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator
of the message.
> Scanning of this message is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software in conjunction
with  virus detection software.

View raw message