db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JDBC driver for Derby network server mode?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:38:58 GMT
That is really too bad.  You would think it would be in IBM's best
interest to see the DB2 database driver shipped with as much software
as possible.  For example, wouldn't IBM want to say that Tomcat and
Geronimo support DB2 out of the box... no configuration necessary.
Having a redistributable driver is first step.

-dain