db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Applebaum <dicklac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: JDBC driver for Derby network server mode?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:18:23 GMT
Does this mean that Apache can/will include the driver in the Derby
distro --kind of a pita to have to go 2 places to assemble a runnable
Derby

Dick

On Oct 4, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Kathy Saunders wrote:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that the JDBC driver for the
> network server mode has been refreshed at
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/downloads/jcc/.  The only change
> is that the license now allows redistribution of the driver.
> Thanks,
> Kathy

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think “I know, I’ll use
  regular expressions”. Now they have two problems.
--Jamie Zawinski, on comp.lang.emacs