db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Zonsheine <Dav...@enigma.com>
Subject RE: Query Optimization Tool
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:41:32 GMT
Sandeep,
Thank you very much,
Any idea how can I overcome this problem until you get there?
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandeep A(asandeep@csa.iisc.ernet.in)
[mailto:asandeep@csa.iisc.ernet.in]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 10:46 AM
To: Derby Development
Subject: Re: Query Optimization Tool

hello david,
your mail is not clear
iam Sandeep working on implementing PLASTIC inside derby
PLASTIC is a friend to optimizer
we didn't find any good ways by which we can extract the plan from derby
unless we change the source code.
We are currently working towards this issue.
Once we finish it one can view plans through our PLASTIC

regards
Sandeep

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, David Zonsheine wrote:

> Hello Dev,
>
> My projects dev department is going to switch from HSQL (and other
> databases) to Derby.
> We are looking for a query optimization urgently for one of our projects.
> Do you know any graphic tool we can use or buy?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Zonsheine

------
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
> they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the originator of the message.
> Scanning of this message is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter
software in conjunction with  virus detection software.