db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Reuben <rreu...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Regarding Derby42 : Do not store the encryption key length and the encryption block size in service.properties:
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:50:41 GMT
Samuel Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> Correct, this would be appropriate for a 10.1 or 11.0 release,
> whichever is next for us. I suppose we may want to have a vote on that.
>
> Ron, can we get additional version numbers for targeting bugs in Jira?
> e.g. 10.0.2.1, 10.0.2.2, 10.1.0.0, 11.0.0.0
>
> Thanks,
> andrew

I can definitely add 10.1.0.0 and 11.0.0.0 into Jira and do a "merge" of
bugs once the decision is made.  However, in the interest of making it
easy for the user to file a bug, I suggest we first have a vote to
decide the version number.

Also, please provide descriptions for the 10.0.2.1 and 10.0.2.2
releases.  I may be able to annotate the version in Jira to avoid user
confusion.  If not, I may include these descriptions in the document I
am writing, which explains how to file "good/useful" bugs against Derby.

Thanks.

Ron