db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Resend: [WEB] Derby Mentors, please 'svn update' to make web changes visible
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:42:25 GMT
I think this fell through the cracks, so here's a resend.

thanks,

 -jean

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     [WEB] Derby Mentors, please 'svn update' to make web
changes visible
Date:     Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:22:27 -0700
From:     Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com>
To:     Derby Development <derby-dev@db.apache.org>

Changes include:

1) Added more entries to integration page from the Derby mail lists
(misc.xml)

2) Moved "resources" link to Papers->Integration and added an
"Integration" link to the Home tab (site.xml). I'm trying to
consolidate integration topics into a single web place, then look at
consolidating threads in multiple pages into one.

3) Derby web site instructions now warn that the site has not been
upgraded to Forrest 0.6 yet, plus misc clarifications (derby_web.xml).
The story here is Forrest released 0.6 on Oct 15, but the Derby site
needs to be upgraded to use that new release. We need time to
determine what needs to be done.

So, any mentor, please 'svn update' to make the web site changes visible.

thanks,

 -jean