db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <skam...@Yngvi.Org>
Subject Re: How to optimize the query
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:56:47 GMT
David Zonsheine wrote:

>Sunitha Hi,
>
>Where can I find the derby.properties?

The text file /derby.properties/ contains the definition of properties,
or configuration parameters valid for the entire system. This file is
not automatically created; if you wish to set Derby properties with this
file, you need to create it yourself.

more in this link
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/develop/develop12.html#IDX509

Sunitha.

>Thanks,
>David

the use of the individual or entity to whom
>they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator
of the message.
>Scanning of this message is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software in conjunction
with  virus detection software.