db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwa...@Etish.org>
Subject Re: Derby documentation in PDF format
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:50:27 GMT
I would like to express my joy with this community. Every questions and/or
suggestion that I have made has actually led to conversation that moved the
item forward. I have been following all of the threads, not just mine, and
this seems to be the general state of affairs. The team are real doers and it
is a pleasure a watch the progress as this project comes together.

Kudos and thanks for the great efforts.

- Joel