db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JMX MBean support for JBoss
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:48:06 GMT
I suggest you build a logical java bean, then it can be used by any
container.  Most modern servers (Geronimo, Spring etc) are moving away
from the antiquated JMX technology to an IOCish solution.  If you write
a java bean it will, work any any server with a simple wrapper.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect