db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonas S Karlsson" <...@yesco.org>
Subject Re: Derby code copyright question
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 02:21:53 GMT
Dan wrote:
> I'll ensure it will get done by an committer from IBM,
> once commit access has actually been granted :-)

Ok, so I have a script I'm testing which does all this,
(what has been discussed, not giving Dan access...)
I assume that as everything is discussed so far is as it
stands; IBM copyright notice is removed, replaced by
Apache's *according* to ASF; and that an "IBM"er will do the
actual checkin.

There turns out to be 3 files which are misnomers, two
contain this amusing stuff:

> private static final Class[] STRING_P = { copyrightNotice.getClass() };

Since these extraordinary files are extra fun I'll might consider
giving an 2.5 MB patch (put on a webserver) as an alternative to a
comitter applying the script, or the comitter could just have to edit
the files h[ie][mr]self.

/Jonas