db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <skam...@Yngvi.Org>
Subject [DOC]- Writeup on running DOTS(Database Opensource Test Suite) with Derby.
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:28:45 GMT
Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:

> I have been working on getting DOTS (Database Open Source Test Suite
> )  to run with Derby.   I will try to post a writeup as soon as I am
> done testing.

I ran DOTS with Derby (embedded mode and network server mode).  It was
simple to set it up and run. It runs only on Linux, can catch errors
which will result in exceptions ( the writeup gives more details).

I am trying  to inline a shar file with this email.. The shar file contains
- a writeup(DOTS_Derby.htm file) on running DOTS with Derby
-derbyscripts.tar.gz file with some sample scripts
-derbydotsresults.tar.gz with the result files for some tests that I ran.

I would like to contribute this writeup  to derby.   Jean, whats the
best way to get it to you

(if it inlines right, then saving the email and removing the mail
header...  then;
 sh * < dotswriteup.shar
 should unbundle the shar file )

Thanks