db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Rimmer <jrim...@irth.net>
Subject Re: Thoughts on a release?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:49:34 GMT
	I concur.  If the code base is stable and functional, regardless of
whatever minor bugs there may be, the benefits of release are great.
Publicity, more people testing, beginnings of meeting Incubator exit
requirements, and the overall experience gained by working through the
Apache release process.
	Non-committer that I am.

--
Jason Rimmer