db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halle...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Derby messages localization
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:32:49 GMT
I'm trying to translate the Derby messages into
Brazilian Potuguese. I've started by the tools
messages (org.apache.derby.loc.toolsmessages). I used
NetBeans to add the pt_BR locale to this file and
after this I translated the messages in the pt_BR
column, but I can't see the translated messages when I
use sysinfo or ij.

I'm using Fedora Core 2, the locale is
LANG=pt_BR.iso88591, I created a database with
territory=pt_BR and I use localizeddisplay on. When I
execute ij> VALUES CURRENT_DATE;

It shows:

1
8 de Setembro de 2004  <-- Brazilian Portuguese

1 row selected  <-- English

What is wrong ? I couldn't find the csLocale_pt_BR.jar
file. Is that the problem ?

Thanks,
Halley

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - navegue de graça com conexão de qualidade!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/