db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammed Aslam P S <as...@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
Subject Re: Cannot download source
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:48:12 GMT
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

> We're going to need more information to help you out... are you getting
> an error?  If so, what error?  Does svn hang?  What version of svn are
> you using?  What OS?
	I am using svn 1.0.6 in Linux. My connection is through proxy, but
I believe I've configured it right. The error message is

svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://svn.apache.org)>

and

svn: Unrecognized URL scheme 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/trunk'

What should I do, now?
Aslam.

> Anyway, my best guess right now is that there is a non-DAV aware proxy
> between you and svn.apache.org.  You might want to try
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/trunk
>
> -Fitz

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is madness. -- Eugene Ionesco
Mohammed Aslam P.S
M.E (ISE), CSA
IISc, Bangalore
aslam at csa dot iisc dot ernet dot in