db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ahimanikya Satapathy" <ASatapa...@SeeBeyond.com>
Subject RE: derby repository structure
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:45:57 GMT
Thanks Jean!

I went thru all that is there in the web site in the dev mailing list
archive. Looks very interesting and can't wait to see the initial source
code released. I am a developer for Axion and like Rod said before I
also would like to see how we can work together and may be consolidate
in future.

Thanks
Ahi

Axion in
> > apache incubator site. Was curious to know what's going if someone
can
> > give a brief into.
>
> Hi, Ahi,
>
> Well, two sites are "up" and being worked on vigorously.
>
> (1)  Incubator project page at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html
>
> Not all of the information on this page is quite up to date.
Corrections