db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: http://incubator.apache.org/derby is live
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:25:06 GMT

Ian Holsman wrote:

> this might help (from when I did it for httpd-cli)
>
> 1. get the lastest SVN version of forrest, the current one won't work

apache-forrest 0.6-dev from trunk

> 3. make your mod's in:
>      site/site.xml -- add your project under 'projects'
>          (shouldn't have to do that again)
>      site/projects/index.xml -- add the 1-liner of the project in
>
>      site/projects/httpd-cli.cwiki -- (the meat)

all done.

> 4. in ./incubator run
>
>      $ forrest -- generates the HTML pages

'skin forrest-site no longer exists, using crust; update forrest.properties'

warning: incubator/site/content not found
warning: incubator/build/webapp/resources not found
warning: incubator/site/skins/common/images not found
warning: incubator/site/skins/crust/images not found
warning: incubator/site/skins/common not found
warning: incubator/site/skins/crust not found

and then it throws an exception during cocoon:

exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/ibm/crypto/provider/IBMJCE (wrong name: org/apache/cocoon/Main)

>      $ forrest run -- which brings up a web-server on port 8888
>           to view the it

and this throws an exception about InvalidJarIndexException

> 5. if your happy (or as close as happy as you can get)

*not* happy.
- --
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"