db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From mike matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject another commiter introduction
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:46:37 GMT
Hello all, my name is Mike Matrigali and I will be a committer on the
Apache Derby database.

I'm employed by IBM and have been working on the Cloudscape product since
its inception as a start-up company in Oakland, California in 1996. Informix
Software acquired Cloudscape, Inc in 1999 and IBM acquired the Cloudscape
technology through its purchase of the Informix Software database assets in
2001. For most of that time I have been working on the storage part of the
system. Prior to that I spent an additional thirteen years working on
database internals at Sybase, and Ingres.

/mikem