db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmars...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apache Derby!
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:39:53 GMT
Hello All!

I am also a committer on the Derby database project.  I  work for IBM
and have been working  in Cloudscape development for the last few
years.  My focus has been primarily on Network Server and the language
component of Cloudscape.    I think it is wonderful that this product is
out in the world again and am looking forward to lots of new  users,
contributors and ideas.

Kathey