db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Steen Jansdal" <st...@jansdal.dk>
Subject Re: derby source code has been uploaded!
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:43:37 GMT

This is absolutely superb!  I have now downloaded the source code,
compiled it, build jars, made a test project in eclipse and am
now able to debug/single step thru the derby code. All done within
a couple of hours. :-)

I haven't seen this info anywhere, so in case you are looking
for the jdbc driver class and url:

The jdbc driver class "com.ihost.cs.jdbc.CloudscapeDriver" is
now "org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" and the url
"jdbc:cloudscape:<database>" is now "jdbc:derby:<database>".

Steen