db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander B." <aleksandrmail...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: IBM DB2 JDBC Universal Driver
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:48:10 GMT

just in case I decided to post links to  this driver:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/ps/products/db2/fixes/db2v8fp1_ujdbc_fix/

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/ps/products/db2/fixes/db2v8fp1_ujdbc_fix/java/db2jcc.jar
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/ps/products/db2/fixes/db2v8fp1_ujdbc_fix/java/sqlj.zip

I've not tested them yet.

--- Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halleypo@yahoo.com.br>

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2help/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.udb.doc/ad/t0010264.htm