db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject RE: derby repository structure
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:28:58 GMT
On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 09:02, Ahimanikya Satapathy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just happen to check derby web site while checking status for Axion in
> apache incubator site. Was curious to know what's going if someone can
> give a brief into.

Hi, Ahi,

Well, two sites are "up" and being worked on vigorously.

(1)  Incubator project page at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html

Not all of the information on this page is quite up to date. Corrections
include:
- Web site is http://incubator.apache.org/derby/
- In addition to derby-dev@db.apache.org there's also a
derby-user@db.apache.org
- If I'm not mistaken, the CLA for me actually should be on file.

(2) Derby site at http://incubator.apache.org/derby/
The home page will give you a quick introduction to Derby.
So far this site just has initial project info with quite a few TBD
spots for updated info, but look for lots of changes/additions in the
coming days.

regards,

 -jean