db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: http://incubator.apache.org/derby is live [updating incubator.apache.org]
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:19:56 GMT
Thanks for these tips! I really appreciate it and, yes, people have been
asking about a Derby entry for http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ .

I've been working with an older forrest, so I'll grab the new one as you
suggest.

One question regarding steps 6 and 7 below. I had noticed that a fix I
had checked into the derby site isn't visible yet. Is the combination of
6 and 7 the magic that makes all web site changes visible?

thanks again for the tips,

 -jean