db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move DdlUtils to the Apache Attic?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 06:00:37 GMT
I haven't used DDLUtils in close to a decade but somehow stuck on the
mailing list since it's so low-traffic. The previous email asking something
DDLUtils-specific seems to be from 2014.

I don't know if anybody is actively working on the project but I haven't
seen any new release announcements.

And people don't seem to be using this mailing list which means they are
probably not using DDLUtils.

So I think moving it to the attic would be good.

Still, I believe there is a need for something like DDLUtils, particularly
to move data acoss different databases.

--emi

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com