db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Palomares Martínez <rpmdisguise-j...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: H2 support
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:21:52 GMT
El 16/10/14 a las 20:34, Rui Domingues escribió:
> ​i.
>
> I'd like to know if ddlutils project is dead or not, because I'm interested
> in using it in a project.
> It seams to be already stopped. Is that right?
>

> I'd like to use it  but It doen't support H2, and I'm not finding
> alternatives.
> Notice I dont't want to migrate any BD, I just want a framework to create
> tables (generically) in runtime.
>

> For H2 support I found a patch
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12442787/h2.patch
> but I could't patch my svn checkout with it.
>
> Any hints?

Not using DDLUtils myself, so I can't directly answer your question.
But, if you can't get useful answers about DDLUtils status, raise up
this thread and I can point you to some code I've written to provide
more or less what you're trying to get. Of course, it is far more
limited that what you can get with DDLUtils, so think of it as last
resource.

HTH