db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Colin Ritchie <loadt...@gmail.com>
Subject Releasing DDLUtilsTool, and Graphical Interface for DDLUtils!
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 02:19:00 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I have released the first version of DDLUtilsTool, a GUI for editing and
executing Apache DDL!

Using the application, you can write and execute DDL scripts. For example,
you can:
1. Create the Schema DDL from a database
2. Apply a Schema DDL to a new or existing database
3. Create an SQL create script file from a database
4. Create an SQL create script file from a database to match a Schema DDL
file
5. Apply a data DDL to a database

You can also store and edit database connection profiles, and add your own
jdbc drivers.

I am hosting the application on Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/ddlutilstool/

Please download the installer and try it out!  There are some docs here:
http://code.google.com/p/ddlutilstool/wiki/index?tm=6

If you would like to add features, or improve anything, please contact me,
or join the project.  What I would really like to do is offer this code to
the DDLUtils project.

[image: ddlutilstool-1.jpg]

Enjoy!
Colin Ritchie