db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Thylex <thy...@gmail.com>
Subject DB export stops when XML file is 63 MB
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:28:54 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use ddlutils to move a database from MySQL to Derby. The
schema XML file gets written just fine and looks OK, but it seems that the
export stops when the data-XML reaches around 63 MB in size. It stops in the
middle of a record without finishing that record. A check with wc shows the
XML file to have 636268 lines in it and 65.334.602 characters.
Since it stops in the middle of a record I get the feel that it runs into
some form of size limit, so...

Are there limits to the size of the XML export files?

I've tried with DdlUtils-1.0.jar from the download section, and I also tried
building one from the SVN trunk with the same result.

Best regards

Henrik Svensson