db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xml data file format?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:01:44 GMT
The dbUnit format I'm thinking of is their FlatXmlDataSet;

  http://dbunit.sourceforge.net/components.html

But it's not as similar as I thought, but their description still could provide a starting
point.  (I much prefer their XmlDataSet format.)

Re-reading their documentation made me wonder, can you specify nulls with ddlUtils' data file
format?