db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xml data file format?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 04:50:55 GMT
Thanks; I didn't see that.

1) I still think it would be nice if the format could be documented on the ddlutils web site,
obviously in a non-specific way but also with a specific simple example.  It seems to me that
it's very similar to DbUnit's non-verbose format so you could use their explanation as a starting
point.

2) The documentation for writeDtdToFile says "This sub task does not require a database connection,
so the dataSource sub element of the enclosing task can be omitted." which is incorrect, it
does require a connection, and, to split hairs over terminology, it should say "database sub
element" instead "dataSource sub element" since the xml tag it's referring to is <database>
and not <dataSource>.

Thanks again.