db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xml data file format?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:26:23 GMT
No, sorry, that doesn't help.  I looked again on the torque site and can't find the documentation
for the data load file.

The two urls you gave are for the database schema; I'm asking about the data file where you
load data into the database using the writeDataToDatabase tag, after it's created the tables.

I managed to figure it out by searching the mailing list archives, but it seems quite odd
to me that it's apparently completely undocumented.