db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Daniel López <D.Lo...@uib.es>
Subject Re: Use DdlUtils to maintain a ddl than can be shared between Oracle and Derby
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:11:06 GMT
Hi,

With DDLUtils, you can also export the database schema to an XML
database independent format, so I guess that if not direcly, you could
at least export the schema from oracle to the XML format and then from
the XML to Derby.
There probably is a way of doing the same process programatically, but I
just use DDLUtils through the Ant tasks, so I don't have experience with
that. But just so you know there is at least one way of doing it.

S!
D.