db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Douglas McCarroll" <list.ddlutils-user....@brightworks.com>
Subject Use DDLUtils with SQLite?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 21:03:04 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to use DDLUtils with SQLLite. I've spent a fair amount of time
searching through both mailing lists and Jira, and it appears that it is
possible - see Jira entry below - but this Jira entry is the only thing I've
been able to find that gives any info at all.

While the Jira post says that SQLite support isn't being actively developed
it looks as if there's enough functionality in place to create a DB from a
DDL file, which is all I need to do.

Can someone point me in the direction of an explanation of how to go about
this?

Are Ant & API both options?

And, BTW, does DDLUtils have a wiki?

TIA  :)

Douglas

Jira key IBATISNET-233

 The svn provider config file references the Finisar.SQLite provider. This
provider is not under active development and it's site points to the
System.Data.SQLite provider. Included is an updated node that seems to work.
It is not fully tested as I only needed dynamic sql, but select, insert,
delete dynamic sql statements work great.

  <provider name="SQLite3"
    description="SQLite, SQLite.NET provider V1.0.43.0"
    enabled="true"
    assemblyName="System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.43.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139"
    connectionClass="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection"
    commandClass="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand"
    parameterClass="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteParameter"
    parameterDbTypeClass="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteType"
    parameterDbTypeProperty="DbType"
    dataAdapterClass="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataAdapter"
    commandBuilderClass="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommandBuilder"
    usePositionalParameters="false"
    useParameterPrefixInSql="true"
    useParameterPrefixInParameter="true"
    parameterPrefix="@"