db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data not written to Oracle
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 02:40:32 GMT
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Anas Mughal <anas.mughal@bluenog.com> wrote:
> Just to re-iterate, the task reports that the data is successfully inserted
>  in the database. However, I do not see any data in any of the tables.

Without the actual schema and data files it is kind of hard to see
where the problem is. One thing that is always important with Oracle
is that you specify the correct schema (via the schemapattern
attribute of the ddlToDatabaseTask). Otherwise, Oracle will use the
schema of the user that you use to connect to the DB.
Since you are using Oracle XE, you should also be able to see in EM
whether SQL was actually executed at all. (Btw, you should use the
database type 'oracle10' for XE).

Tom