db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From tyju tiui <jckdnk...@yahoo.com>
Subject ddlutils: oracle booleanint mapping
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:03:56 GMT
Hi,

I've got a column in my schema with a 'BOOLEANINT' type.
Strangely when it the column is created in my Oracle 10g db it ends up as 'NUMBER(3,0)'.

I looked at the Oracle8Platform class and saw this entry:

    info.addNativeTypeMapping("BOOLEAN",  "NUMBER(1)", "BIT");

I'm wondering if there should be an entry for 'BOOLEANINT' or is there something else going
on?
Also, when I try to query that column the dynabean returns an instance of BigDecimal when
I would be expecting maybe a short or an int.

Thanks for the help,

Ty

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs