Hi Thomas,

I hope this email of mine finds you in best of conditions and compliments of the new season. I am attaching the draft version of the blurb in the attachment. Please have a look and feel free to give me your feedback, I would be most grateful to incorporate the change requests.

Best regards,

Imran

On Nov 8, 2007 11:05 AM, Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com> wrote:
On Nov 6, 2007 3:56 AM, Imran M Yousuf <imyousuf@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created a demo project using Maven2 and DDL Utils. I would like to
> make this available for beginners of DDL utils. The project can be found in
> the following Blog entry
> http://imyousuf-tech.blogspot.com/2007/11/developing-projects-that-support.html
> I would like to post the demo on the DDL Utils site if possible.

Hi Imran,

would you be interested in writing a brief blurb about how to use the
current DdlUtils with Maven (i.e. basically describing what this demo
is about) ? I'd be happy to put a page about DdlUtils & Maven up on
the website.

cheers,
Tom

--