db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Imran M Yousuf" <imyou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About a demo project
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:06:08 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I hope this email of mine finds you in best of conditions and compliments of
the new season. I am attaching the draft version of the blurb in the
attachment. Please have a look and feel free to give me your feedback, I
would be most grateful to incorporate the change requests.

Best regards,

Imran

--
Imran M Yousuf