db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ddl utils schema with existing db
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 03:51:24 GMT
On Dec 13, 2007 2:46 PM, tyju tiui <jckdnk111@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the help.
> I ended up adding a regular expression pattern alongside the schemaPattern for more granular
control.
> I used the jakarta regex package to stay compatible with the current ddlutils jvm requirements.
>
> I've got my changes in a local svn repo and I'd love for you to take a look at the changes
... maybe they would even be useful to you or others. If the changes are usable by you then
consider them a contribution. What would be the best way to provide you with the code (tar,
patchset, etc...)?

The best way would be to file an issue in DdlUtils' JIRA and attach
the patch there, preferably in unified diff format.

thanks,
Tom