db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting tablespace during generating DDLs.
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 03:48:48 GMT
On Dec 13, 2007 10:55 PM, Woonsan Ko <woon_san@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd like to set tablespace setting for oracle server during generating ddls with DdlUtils.
> Is there any way to do this?

DdlUtils does not currently support this for Oracle (but please feel
free to file a JIRA issue for this).
If you want to add this to your local version right now (rather than
wait for DdlUtils to contain this), all you have to do is to override
the writeTableCreationStmtEnding method in the Oracle8Builder (or
Oracle9Builder or Oracle10Builder, whichever you use and prefer). Have
a look at how the SybaseBuilder and MySqlBuilder handle this, it
should be relatively straightforward depending on what parameters you
need.
The creationParameters map is filled directly from the Ant task's
parameter elements (see
http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/ant/org.apache.ddlutils.task.CreateDatabaseCommand.html).

Tom