----- Message d'origine ----
De : Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com>
À : ddlutils-user@db.apache.org
Envoyé le : Lundi, 19 Novembre 2007, 20h39mn 30s
Objet : Re: Re : Still one problem when managing schema ... others fixed !

On 11/15/07, Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know how to create a unified diff patch file !
>
> Where could I get this information ?

This is one of the output formats produced by the unix diff command
(which can also be found on Windows as e.g. part of the cygwin
package). It is also the output format of the svn diff command.
Diff&Merge tools should also be able to produce such a file, perhaps
even IDEs.

Basically, if you search on the internet for "unified diff", you
should find plenty of resources and tools.

Tom