db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can not read data file
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:40:40 GMT
Hi,

Now that I can read and load a model, and also export data according to the model, I can not
read the data file.
I get the following error:
 Digester.fatalError(1558) | Parse Fatal Error at line 1 column 1: Content is not allowed
in prolog.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)

Does anyone have any idea of where does this come from ?

Here are the lines reading the data file:
            Platform  platform = PlatformFactory.createNewPlatformInstance(dataSource);
            DatabaseDataIO dataIO = new DatabaseDataIO();
            dataIO.setDetermineSchema(true);
            dataIO.setSchemaPattern(XFR_IN_SCHEMA);
            DatabaseIO reader = new DatabaseIO();
            reader.setValidateXml(false);
            reader.setUseInternalDtd(true);
            Database model = reader.read(getModelFPN(), XFR_IN_SCHEMA);
            String[] xmlFiles  = {getXfrDir(fileName) };
            dataIO.writeDataToDatabase(platform, model, xmlFiles);

I am obviously doing something wrong ... but I can not see what ! ? !

Any help appreciated.
Cheers,
L@u
The Computing Froggy