db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Licensing ?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 04:01:01 GMT
Hi L@u,

You assume correctly that DdlUtils uses the Apache license.

Did you happen to look at the LICENSE[.txt] file inside the
distribution jar/zip? The license should be there. If you can't find
it please let us know. Might be a bug in the distribution build
scripts...

Best regards,

Craig

On Nov 10, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Laurent ROCHE wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I could not find any indications about the license of our favorite
> database tool ? ! ?
>
> I asume being an  Apache project it uses the Apache (v2.0 ?) license
> ... but an official disclaimer on the web site and with the files
> released will be great : that will keep our lawyer happy !
>

> Cheers,
> L@u
> The Computing Froggy
>

> Have fun,
> L@u
> The Computing Froggy

> _______
> Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
> Yahoo! Mail

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!