db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Imran M Yousuf" <imyou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About a demo project
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:05:53 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I would also be most grateful to write a blurb. Just let me know how you
would like me deliver it to you. Additionally I have a question, can I refer
to my blog from within the blurb (I am asking as permission if not its still
ok)? If you have time just have a look at the blog and let me know your
feedback so that I can make necessary changes.

Best regards,

Imran

--
Imran M Yousuf