db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From fx.ro...@laposte.net
Subject Re: Could not parse xml data
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:00:33 GMT
> Message du 26/11/07 05:13
> De : "Thomas Dudziak"
> A : ddlutils-user@db.apache.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: Could not parse xml data
>
> On Nov 21, 2007 12:42 AM,   wrote:
> > I tried yesterday on Windows XP SP2 with JDK 1.5 (I needed to add stax-api.jar and
stax.jar) and it still does not work : "Malformed URL c"
> > Where can I found a document which tells what are the dependencies ? So that I could
import the right libraries.

> Java 6 comes with a STaX implementation, Java 5 does not (which is why
> DdlUtils provides the stax-api.jar as well as a jar of Woodstox which
> is a STaX implementation).
> You can find all libraries required to run DdlUtils in the lib folder
> in the binary package that you can download from DdlUtils' website.

ok that was my mistake ! I did not use the supplied jars. I just download your ddl-utils jar.

With commons-digester-1.7.jar it does work ! Thank you very much.
Note : the bug appends with Linux fedora 8 with "digester 1.8" too.

> > I'll try on Linux in the next days.
> > I'll put in in JIRA if the bug disapered on Linux.
>
> This could be related to the commons-digester change that was
> mentioned on the list recently. Please try the commons-digester jar
> that comes with the binary package and see whether the error goes
> away.

> Tom

Thank you for your help !
Regards.

F.X.

 Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom@laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.