db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not parse xml data
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 04:12:42 GMT
On Nov 21, 2007 12:42 AM,  <fx.robin@laposte.net> wrote:
> I tried yesterday on Windows XP SP2 with JDK 1.5 (I needed to add stax-api.jar and stax.jar)
and it still does not work : "Malformed URL c"
> Where can I found a document which tells what are the dependencies ? So that I could
import the right libraries.

Java 6 comes with a STaX implementation, Java 5 does not (which is why
DdlUtils provides the stax-api.jar as well as a jar of Woodstox which
is a STaX implementation).
You can find all libraries required to run DdlUtils in the lib folder
in the binary package that you can download from DdlUtils' website.

> I'll try on Linux in the next days.
> I'll put in in JIRA if the bug disapered on Linux.

This could be related to the commons-digester change that was
mentioned on the list recently. Please try the commons-digester jar
that comes with the binary package and see whether the error goes
away.

Tom