db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From satz <satyam.bhatna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DDL Utils...
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 05:34:09 GMT

    Since no answer from the forums, I'm working at the code in the
SQLBuilder, where i'm trying to modify the approach to handle
ColumnRequiredChange. I'm handling this as a DML change by using
"generateUpdateSQL()" against the column with new default value,updating the
table and applying columnRequiredChange. Hopefully there is a better
solution than this. BTW faced this problem on MSSQL n Oracle.