----- Message d'origine ----
De : Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche@yahoo.com>
À : ddlutils-user@db.apache.org
Envoyé le : Mardi, 18 Septembre 2007, 11h56mn 49s
Objet : Export data from alternate schema [Was: Re : schema mix up !]

I am still not managing to export data from tables on a schema other than public.
To avoid conflicts I have renamed the tables in xfrt_synch schema so now the writeDataToFile task does not fail anymore ... but it does not export the tables from xfrt_synch schema it exports tables from schema public.

The writeSchemaToFile though works well and export the tables definition from xfrt_synch schema.

Did anyone manage to make the writeDataToFile task to work with schemas ?

The Computing Froggy