db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: schema mix up !
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:49:32 GMT

I have tryed to get this working (exporting data using schemas) with no joy.

Here is the extract of biuld.xml defining the ant task
<target name="export-xfrt-data" description="Dumps db structure and data">
      <taskdef name="databaseToDdl"
         <classpath refid="classpath"/>

      <databaseToDdl modelName="fims_testsmall_land" sortforeignkeys="false"  verbosity="DEBUG"
         <database url="jdbc:postgresql://my_server/my_db"

         <writeSchemaToFile outputFile="schema_xfrt.xml" />
         <writeDataToFile outputFile="data_xfrt.xml" determineschema="true"/>

I get the following messages:
>ant export-xfrt-data
Buildfile: build.xml

[databaseToDdl] Borrowed connection org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnection@a761fe from
data source
[databaseToDdl] Returning connection org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnection@a761fe to
data source.
[databaseToDdl] Remaining connections: None

C:\apps\Ddlutils-test\build.xml:130: Could not read the schema from the specified database:
There are multiple column wi
th the name role_id in the table app_roles

Total time: 7 seconds

I must do something wrong ... but I can not find out what ? ! ?
I have 2 schemas on my database (containing tables with identical names): xfrt_synch and public

PS: I am following up an old thread !