db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject schema and table names
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:35:03 GMT
Hi all,

I am using the Ant task of Ddl-Utils 1.0 with PostgreSQL 8.1.9 !

Is there an easy way to extract data only from a set of tables ?
I am trying to extract data from only a defined set of tables. So far, I have only found a
way using different schemas ... which is not really convenient as I have to split the tables
in as many schemas as needed extractions (and hope they don't have common tables).

Have fun,
L@u
The Computing Froggy